News & Events
- From September 2023 there will be no more paper letters sent to parents for any school trips or events. All details will be shared via email and published on the Parent Pay app. Please ensure you have access to your child's account to be able to provide consent and make payment (where necessary) to ensure your child can attend school events.
- The weekly newsletter is shared with parents on a Friday afternoon and is also published on the school website under the News and Events tab.
- Pupils are no longer asked to wear PE kit to school on their allocated PE days. Instead, pupils must now bring their PE kit in a named bag in which they will change into at school.
- Take A Look Tuesday's continue to run this new school year. Sessions are 8:30am-8:50am in your child's classroom.
- If your child is in KS2, please ensure they have a healthy snack provided for break time.
- If your child is absent from school, you must notify the school office by calling 01753522048 and speaking to a member of staff or leave a message.
- If your child has a medical appointment, you must visit the office to provide evidence of this appointment. Without this, your child's time off will be unauthorized.
- Any leave taken during the school year will be unauthorized unless for truly exceptional circumstances. If you for any reason must take your child out of school during term time, please speak to the school office to find out more about reporting procedures.